Journal Issue: Adoption Volume 3 Number 1 Spring 1993
- Pannor, R., Sorosky, A.D., and Baran, A. Opening the sealed record in adoption: The human need for continuity. Journal of Jewish Communal Service (1974) 51:188–96.
- Baran, A., Sorosky, A., and Pannor, R. Adoptive parents and the sealed records controversy. Social Casework (1974) 55:531–36.
- Sorosky, A.D., Baran, A., and Pannor, R. The effects of the sealed record in adoption. American Journal of Psychiatry (1976) 133:900–904.
- Pannor, R., Baran, A., and Sorosky, A.D. Attitudes of birth parents, adoptive parents and adoptees toward the adoption sealed record. Journal of the Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies (1976) 19,4:1–7.
- Sorosky, A., Baran, A., and Pannor, R. The adoption triangle: The effects of the sealed record on adoptees, birth parents and adoptive parents. New York: Anchor Press/Doubleday, 1978; San Antonio, TX: Corona Publishing Co., 1990.
- See note no. 5, Sorosky et al., 1978, pp. 51–54.
- Sorosky, A., Baran, A., and Pannor, R. Identity conflicts in adoptees. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry (1975) 45,1:18–27.
- See note no. 5, Sorosky et al., p. 224.
- Baran, A., Pannor, R., and Sorosky, A.D. Open adoption. Social Work (1976) 22:97–100.
- Pannor, R., and Baran, A. Open adoption as standard practice. Child Welfare (May-June 1984) 63:245–50.